Love is a light of your life. Everyone know that love increases our live's quality. If still there are some people who don't believe this, we have found some funny scientific love facts to prove this theory:)
1. People are more likely to tilt their heads to the right when kissing instead of the left (65 percent of people go to the right!).
2. The oldest known love song was written 4,000 years ago and comes from an area between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
3. One in five long-term love relationships began with one or both partners being involved with others.
4. Falling in love can induce a calming effect on the body and mind and raises levels of nerve growth factor for about a year, which helps to restore the nervous system and improves the lover’s memory.
5. Love can also exert the same stress on your body as deep fear. You see the same physiological responses—pupil dilation, sweaty palms, and increased heart rate.
6. Philadelphia International Airport finished as the No. 1 best airport for making a love connection, according to a recent survey.
7. Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't.
8. The tradition of the diamond engagement ring comes from Archduke Maximillian of Austria who, in the 15th century, gave a diamond ring to his fiancée, Mary of Burgundy.
9. People who are newly in love produce decreased levels of the hormone serotonin —as low as levels seen in people with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Perhaps that’s why it’s so easy to feel obsessed when you’re smitten.
10. According to mathematical theory, we should date a dozen people before choosing a long-term partner; that provides the best chance that you’ll make a love match.
P.S.: This one may not surprise you, but we had to share it: Having a romantic relationship makes both genders happier. The stronger the commitment, the greater the happiness!